Translator !

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

EVEE´S ROUTINE

my ROUTINE

Hi! I´m Evee, and today, as you can see in the title I´m going to talk about my routine. It isn´t nothing special, but you may like it.
I get up at 7:30 in the morning, and I´m always very hungry so the first thing I do is to have breakfast. I have milk, orange juice and some biscuits almost everyday. Then I get dressed and I brush my hair, my teeth.... When I´m ready, I put all my books inside my backpack, and wait for my friends to come to pick me up. We walk to the bus station, that it´s not really far, but we go very slow because we are tired.
And here is the worst part:
When the bus arrives we come in and we go for a 40 minute road trip. When we finally arrive at high school at 8:40, we have to wait till 9:00, to go to study.
 
And that´s my routine, I hope you like it a lot!
 
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment