Translator !

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Hi!! I'm Cloe!!

How was your weekend??

Like you know, next month is CHRISTMAAS!!!!! Are you going somewhere??

I think, I am going to Rumania, because I want to visit my friends and my family, I miss them a lot!!! I haven´t see them since Summer...

I have lotsss of plans, I want to do some snowboard or ski (but it is better if I do both...), I want to visit some friends in the capital and give them some presents.
 I would like to meet some famous actress, some of the moooost famous actors will be there for a "Premiere week", in witch each actor has to represent his/her film to ALL the poblic, I THINK IS FANTASTIC!!!

I will tell you more things next week, see you soon!!

Cloe

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cloe! It's Evee❤ I'd love to go to Romania with you but I think that's ImpossibleπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ™ˆ bye!!!

    ReplyDelete