Translator !

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My first post

Hi, I'm Charmander!

Today's post is going to be about many different things happening in my life because I want to make my first post long and cool.

The first thing I'm going to talk about is a problem I'm having with Instagram (or with a friend, i don't really know).

As you may know, the minimum age to use Instagram 13 years. So one of my classmates thinks he is really funny(he's not) so he reported my account "for not being old enough to use it". The problem now is that my account has been deactivated until I prove I'm old enough. So now I have to do a lot of complicated things to get my account back just because of him. I'm soooo mad at him!

Another thing I wanted to talk about is a TV show called Teen Wolf. I've watched 2 seasons in 2 weeks! I definitely have a problem. You should watch it, I definitely looove it.

The last thing I want to talk about is High School. I have a lot of tests in 3 days! I'm sooo stressed because I have to study a lot (I was supposed to be studying right now). Who wants to know about aaaallllll this literature? I don't know, but I don't. I guess I'm going to continue studying.

xoxo,

Charmander

No comments:

Post a Comment