Translator !

Monday, November 14, 2016

My class on high school :) EVEE

Hey! πŸ‘― I´m Evee and today´s post is about... 

My class and classmates.πŸ’™

First, as you can see we changed the background of our blog!πŸ‘€

There are many boys and girls in my class, we are 28 people. But not all of them are the same:
I don´t want to insult anyone, but I think this is more or less the truth.πŸ˜ͺ
  
 In the first "group" there are the "nerds"πŸ™ˆ;
I don´t have anything against them, they are very kind πŸ˜‹ , but yes, they are nerds. πŸ˜€
they always have good marks in exams (I´m not saying that´s a bad thing)πŸ‘», they are always talking about videogames like minecraft... or things like thatπŸ˜‚

In the second group there are the "popular girls"πŸ’“ ;
They look really pretty and they always hang out with boysπŸ˜‚. They are not evil, or anything like that, but they think they´re the best.πŸ˜‘ I don´t have more things to say about themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜•

And finally, the normal peopleπŸ˜‚;
I think my closer friends and I are in this "group" 😜
Here, there´s aaall the people that USUALLY (almost always) do their homework, pay atention in class, talk with people, make friends...πŸ’€πŸ™ You know, anything special.πŸ’₯

And that´s it,  I hope you like this a lot, and please write down here what group you think you´re in πŸ‘‡(or another one)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ’ͺπŸ’žπŸ‘Ά

Byeee!! X


1 comment:

  1. HELLO EVE!!
    I think that I m in the group of the HACKERS because I m a hacker;)

    ReplyDelete