Translator !

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘€✌❤๐Ÿ‘…HI!

I´m Evee, and in this post, I am going to write about...

C H R I S T M A S ! ! ! :D

It is my favourite time of the year, because of all the lights in the streets, the presents, and because all the family is together for a night. The 24th and 2 th of December, we go to my father´s village to have dinner and lunch. At night, after dinner, we give each other all the presents we have bought. There are lots of them!!! We do a kind of "invisible friend". It´s fantastic. I love thinking what to give to each family member and buying it. :)

Now, I want to write my wishlist. I know a blogger of this Blog actually did this, but I loved the idea.
Sorry for copying :/

First, I would want to have a photo camera. I know it´s expensive, but I´ve discovered I love taking pictures of everything! I also know that my photos aren´t the best, but I´m learning yet! :D I think I can take very interesting photos, because I have a lot ot imagination

I would also love a rip curl sweater. I saw one at the sports shop in my town and... I´M IN LOVE WITH IT.

BYEEE!!!! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment