Translator !

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

MY PERFECT TRIP

Today I´m going to tell you my perfect trip!!

My perfect trip it would be with all of my friends of California obviously! But it would be in the beach at Donostia in Spain. My dream is to go to Donostia to do some surfing and if it is with my friends it would be perfect. So I think that that it would be incredible.

Then at Donostia in spain I would like to visit the Igueldo hill and take many pictures with them there, It sounds very funny and I would have good memory of that moment in the future.

I also would do many shopping in all the shops that I could and do some presents for my family.

That would be my perfect trip and I would like to do the trip this summer!! Do you think that I´m going to manage??

...BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment