Translator !

Monday, January 23, 2017

STRANGER THINGS by khalessy

                                                   SECTION: Series 


Lets talk about SERIES...  

Hello lovers of dragons🐲!! Welcome one more day,🌞 today's section is "Series" and we are going to talk about one of it :  


STRANGER THINGS 👾 
 Stranger Things is an American science fiction-horror we tv series 🎦 created by the Duffer Brothers.

I don't have words to describe this incredible serie. IT IS AMAZING🔥, ASTONISHING,💥 INCREDIBLE,💣 WONDERFUL💢 AND 1000 AND 100000000 ADJECTIVES MORE. 
 I really enjoined everything. The music, the cast, the climax, the argument the type of filming, the plot...
  
-My favourite character is Eleven 💞. It's the one of the main characters. She has some incredibles powers in her mind 🔥. She had some problems in his family 👪 and that's why she has got  those powers. She is also a nice 🙃 and trustworthy girl. She also loves eating pancakes 🥞
        
                                      
                                     💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
 

- I also love his music. My favourite song its kids and a kiss  ♫ 💘     


Now I'm waiting for the next season, and I'm really suffering 💀 because I can not wait too much, I'm a REALLY FAN of this serie.   
I really recomend all of you to watch this 📺 TV serie!

Bye, bye!! 🐲🐲💘lovers of dragons! Have a good week and I hope you liked this new and fantastic post 




No comments:

Post a Comment