Translator !

Monday, February 6, 2017

HEY WHAT'S UP !? πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ’™

Heey! It's Evee. Today I'm goin to talk about ...πŸ”œ
10 facts about me πŸ’¦

πŸ’‘I'm Evee and I'm from Spain
πŸ’‘I love taking pictures, drawing and      listening to music
πŸ’‘One of my favourite person is TIM      BURTON I like all of him 🀘
πŸ’‘My hobbie is doing athletics. But I  love every kind of sport 😝
πŸ’‘My dream is to go to every state of  USA but my favourite one is
🌴 HAWAII 🌴
πŸ’‘I absolutely love shopping for clothes 😻🀘
πŸ’‘ My favourite shops are Pull and Bear
 Brandy melville, Arizona vintage and  American hill
πŸ’‘ I love watching tv series like the  walking dead , stranger things ,  american horror story...
πŸ’‘ My likes in music are more or less the same as my best friend KHALESSIπŸ™ˆ
She shows me lots of songs that I love, but my favourite groups nowadays are THE OFFSPRING AND IZAL


BYE GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT XOXO ❤
Please write down your favourite song

No comments:

Post a Comment