Translator !

Monday, February 20, 2017

Hello lovers around the worldπŸ’“πŸŒ


Today, I want to speak about shopping, why? because every day are more and moree people at shops...

Day by day ,I hate a little bit more shopping in shops and I like more shopping by Internet, all the attendants are impatient for a sale and most of the times they give you things you don't like or some things you won't use. The testers are very little and sometimes the mirrors changed your real aspect.

Another negative theme is that there are so much people and you have a looooong queue to pay and you have to try the clothes because you can make an enormous queue😭😭😭.

I also have some problems with the Internet's shoppings because some clothes aren't like in the photos or the color isn't the same, but I don't know...I always need new clothesπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My favourite shops are Springfield and Pull and bear moost of my clothes are from that shops and I loove themπŸ’«πŸ’žπŸ’ž

What's your favourite shop??


See youπŸ’™

Cloe

No comments:

Post a Comment