Translator !

Monday, March 27, 2017

HEEEEY! WHAT´S UP EVEERS!

Some days ago, I was thinkig about what to write about and I couldn´t find any idea, but suddenly, I saw my mom browsing a magazine and i thought...
Resultado de imagen de plastic knee jeans png πŸ‘‰STRANGE FASHIONS 2017πŸ‘ˆ

So, let´s talk about the first thing. These are called : 
plastic knee jeans. I know this sound weird, but that´s the point πŸ˜‚ people try to innovate but this is what they get 




The second thing is also related with jeans...πŸ‘»
there are some jeans called tulle jeans
I haven´t seen anyone wearing this yet, but I´ve seen it in magazines.
it is crazy!! πŸ˜‚ 


 Resultado de imagen de tulle jeans


Mixed clothes πŸ‘½
it is half a t-shirt in one side, then other half of another one in the other side...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I couldn´t find any photos of these, but there are some in forever21 or new look. they´re just really weird.

πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½


The next ones are transparent boots :
 

Resultado de imagen de transparent boots   I have nothing to say about these...  πŸ˜‚ And yes, these are a trend in Asia.
wait, not only in asia ...


Resultado de imagen de kim kardashian transparent boots

Kim Kardashian has the same onesπŸ˜‚πŸ’’



And this was all for today´s post. I hope you like it and please comment which one you think is the ugliest one. πŸ’ƒ

Bye Eveers!!!! 😝 xxx




(I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND NO ONE WITH THIS POST, IT IS ONLY MY OPINION)πŸ˜‹

















 

3 comments:

  1. These are some weird fashions indeed! XD Those plastic boots look so uncomfortable! And why would anyone wear those plastic knee jeans?? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Some people are crazy! By the way, we have seen your blog and we really like it! Would you be so kind to follow us? We would be extremely happy!
      Bye! :D

      Delete
    2. Wow, thanks! I'm really glad you like my blog XD
      I have followed you! Your blog is really interesting ;)

      Delete