Translator !

Tuesday, March 28, 2017


TRADITIONS OF SPAIN

Hi!! How's everything going?

So today, I'm going to write about traditions of Spain that I know, because I been there some couple of weeks and I had learned many of them.

The mainest traditions of Spain are the flamingo dances and the bulls.

The  most popular bullfight are celebrated in July at the San Fermines celebration in Pamplona, Navarra. But in all celebrations of Spain we can find any bullfight.

The flamingo dances are tradition of Andalucia. And this dances are accompanied with guitars and sings.

Then, they celebrate "Las fallas" in Valencia in March. They put fireworks during the day and the children's also put some firecrackers.

In February we can find the Tamborrada in San Sebastian. If we go to this celebration we would see a gathering of drummers going over the streets.

If you want to know more traditions of this country I invite you going to Spain!!

Personally, I get in love with the country!!

Bye, Megan.



Resultado de imagen de tamborrada
Resultado de imagen de fallas de valencia

Resultado de imagen de san fermines
Resultado de imagen de flamenco baile




No comments:

Post a Comment