Translator !

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

E A S T E R

                       E A S T E R

Hey what´s up Eveers ! Today´s post is about Easter, as ypu can see in the title 👍.

I have a 2 week school break in Easter, and I´ve done many things so I can share them with you 👯

SHOPPING 😂
On Saturday, me and some friends went shopping to celebrate the birthday of 2 of our friends 👪  I bought many things, but I didn´t g to the cinema 👀

TRAINING ATHLETICS 👽
 I did tihs as always, I went training with my frainds for an hour and a half, and then we went to buy some sweets and have fun around town.

PLAYING PADEL 💜
I haven´t done this yet, but this week I´m going to play this sport with some of my friends. It is so much fun, and I´ve done it before 🔍🌕

THE WORST PART, HOMEWORK ! 😈
 This was obviously the worst part. I haven´t finished yet, nut I dont understand why there´s homework if you are supposed to relax and all that in the holidays 😂

It´s been a long since I wrote a post like this, talking a little bit more, and not talking about other people. Idk what I prefer, either this posts or the others 😂 Can you please comment down which one you like better ? THANKS !! 💓 


Bye Eveers! I hope you loved this and see you next week ! 

      Resultado de imagen de easter gif
 

No comments:

Post a Comment