Translator !

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hii theree! 

              Guess what!!


Today I want to write things I would like to do before I die, I don't know why but I thought about very interest things to do and I think it is a good idea to know about your ideas too.


Mmm... I don't know were to star but in my opinion the mooost interesnting:


1. Travel all around the woorld, it will be a fantastic experience to know a little bit about the culture, lots of places, speak in different languages and the most importan "EATING FOOD😼😼😻"


2.Write a book, I don't know about what by I think that most of us want to write a book.


3.Live a week in the jungle to see lots of different animals, to catch your own food and to know how was the early lifes


I think this are the things that I would likee to do♫


Have you any idea??Write a commeent


I hope you like it🔷


Cloe

1 comment: